Company Homepage: http://www.devlib.net
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Devlib,Inc..Freeware 05 Feb 2006
DescriptionThe GetDiskSerial.DLL is a standard 32-bit DLL file.You can use it to read the serial number of hard disk easily. As we all know, this serial number is unique in the world. So this DLL is of great use, for example, you can use this serial number to creat an encrypt number.
The GetDiskSerial.DLL has already succeeded to get the Serial Number in Delphi, C++Builder, C#, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, PowerBuilder and Visual Foxpro. Here you can download examples of above development language at this site.
Key Features of GetDiskSerial.DLL:
- Easy to obtain the serial number of hard disk.
- Support reading several physics hard disks.
- Support many development languages, such as the Delphi, C++Builder, C#, VB, VB.NET, PowerBuilder, Visual Foxpro, etc.
- Read more parameters, such as Model Number, Revision Number, Buffer Size, Cylinders, Heads, Sectors per track, etc.
- Not require administrator rights in Win NT/2000/XP.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 448kB
Platforms: CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7