Author Homepage: http://www.mostworks.de
New architecture allows to build complicated interactive reports
- New objects 'Table', 'Map', 'Gauge'
- New export filters
- 'Transports' - now for clouds too
- Improved Report Designer
- Extended script debugger
- And much more - join now!
Total 3 products
XML Parser v.1.0
By Andreas Prietzel.Freeware + source 13 Feb 2007
DescriptionDelphi component for the parsing of XML-files. Developed with: Turbo Delphi (should run with FPC).
- Automatic output of the tree structure to a TreeView
- Access to tags via path
- Source code output from defined tag on.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 9kB
XML Prophet v.1.0
By Andreas Prietzel.19 Feb 2007
DescriptionWith the XML Prophet you can easily set up and edit XML files. Tags are listed in a tree structure and are accessable via a file path. The setup, deletion and renaming of tags and attributes is blindingly easy.
The XML Prophet contains the following features:
- Tags are listed in a tree structure
- Tags can be accessed via file paths
- Source text display from selected tag on, either for the selected tag only or for all sub tags as well
- Setup, editing and renaming of tags and attributes.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: N/A
- price: $13
- Size: 688kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot