Author Homepage: http://www.mostworks.de
Total 3 products
XML Parser v.1.0
By Andreas Prietzel.Freeware + source 13 Feb 2007
DescriptionDelphi component for the parsing of XML-files. Developed with: Turbo Delphi (should run with FPC).
- Automatic output of the tree structure to a TreeView
- Access to tags via path
- Source code output from defined tag on.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 9kB
XML Prophet v.1.0
By Andreas Prietzel.19 Feb 2007
DescriptionWith the XML Prophet you can easily set up and edit XML files. Tags are listed in a tree structure and are accessable via a file path. The setup, deletion and renaming of tags and attributes is blindingly easy.
The XML Prophet contains the following features:
- Tags are listed in a tree structure
- Tags can be accessed via file paths
- Source text display from selected tag on, either for the selected tag only or for all sub tags as well
- Setup, editing and renaming of tags and attributes.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: N/A
- price: $13
- Size: 688kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot