Author Homepage: http://mjtsai1974.myweb.hinet.net/
Total 1 product
Free Packet Framework v.18.104.22.168
By Meng-Jer Tsai.Freeware 22 Aug 2005
DescriptionAuthor wants to provide a universal approach for software engineers to create network packet capture application. With the same or similar components, class objects, software engineer can increase the productivity of program development, especially with the powerful RAD development utility, like Delphi, C++ Builder, C# Builder, Visual C#, Visual C++. Whatever programming language you choose for application development, you will never encounter with the problem that the reference to Components, APIs, Class objects and even run-time libraries are different at both design and run-time. All you need is to install with the Free Packet Helper - mjtsai.sys, and the required Free Packet Library and Components.
Free Packet Helper is a Protocol Driver that extends the basic feature of WDM Driver, and it can be well integrated with Window kernel system. It can connects to the underlying adapter, and can capture incoming network packets and send packet out. Usually it is installed into /windir/system32/drivers folder with default file name - mjtsai.sys. With only mjtsai.sys is insufficient to make network packet capture/analysis, we are providing a complete framework - Free Packet Framework.
The Free Packet Helper Framework consists of members in 4 major categories:
- Free Packet Helper - It is the Protocol Driver, and should be installed into /winnt/system32/ drivers subfolder with mjtsai.sys as its default file name. It will maintain and hold both incoming and outgoing network packets temporarily.
- Free Packet Library - It contains several important dll files required by the client application to capture/ transmit/ analyze/ filtering network packets and connection control over underlying traffic.
- Free Packet Service - This is a special-designed DCOM Server that will be responsible for monitoring the process of packet capture. All tasks related to packet capture will be delegated to it.
- Free Packet Components - It is a collection of components that can facilitate the packet capture application development process. There are visual and non-visual components, and software engineers can increase the productivity of application in RAD development environment provided by Delphi, C++ Builder, C# Builder, Visual C# and Visual C++.
- Packet capture/snoofing;
- Packet analysis;
- Packet filtering;
- Packet transmit;
- Connection control over underlying traffic by means of RST or FIN;
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $3000
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 11 300kB
Platforms: D2005, D6, D7
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot