Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
By David Huettig.Freeware 06 Apr 2006
DescriptionFileCommander as a very powerfull file explorer. The user has 2 directory windows which can be expanded to 4 directory windows. You can save your tools in a quick launch menu for open the tools or open files with the selected tool. It has more functions than the standart file explorer. The latest version can always be found on the website.
Current feature list:
- instant Picture, Text, HTML, HEX and Audio Preview;
- simply favorite folder management;
- fast and comfortable tool-inegration;
- list of running processes with full exe-path;
- list of installed software;
- folder compare;
- create screenshots;
- detailed network monitor;
- file search;
- drive overview;
- detailed system info;
- splitt files;
- share files and folders over FileCommander network including resuming;
- chat with other people in FileCommander Chat;
- lots of override options;
- save folder information to text/html file;
- Internet versions checker;
- directory tree for each folder window;
- easy "open file with tool";
- free memory;
- folder finger print;
- compare file contents.
- Virtual Folder.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 2 689kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W98, XP,