Company Homepage: http://www.link-rank.com
Significantly improved work with images - as in image editors:
- High-quality vector SVG images in reports
- Improved image transparency in different formats
New objects widen the concept of a "report":
Two-Track Pharmacode for designing and printing medication and vaccine packages
Report safety and security:
Now reports in PDF are protected with a digital signature. It guarantees its uniqueness, allows to clearly establish the authorship, and protects it from editing. Your reports now correspond with the docflow standards.
Total 1 product
VCL Skin v.5.20
By Link Rank.26 Nov 2009
DescriptionVCLSkin is a component to create skinnable user interface for Delphi/C++Builder application, It is easy to use, just put one component on mainform, Vclskin will skin whole application without source code modification.
Vclskin is leader in this field, Vclskin support most third-part controls in market, there isn't a competitor was able to support 3rd-part controls as many as Vclskin.
- Very easy to use, Plug and Play;
- Support SDIform and MDIForm;
- Support Delphi Standard Controls;
- Support embeded form.
- Support dock form.
- Support DLL form.
- Support most third-party controls.
- Support QuantumGrid 5, Raize Components, InfoPower Studio, 1stClass Studio, TMS components.
- Support Toolbar2000, TBX.
- Support TMS Unicode Component Pack.
- Support FastReport, Quick Report.
- Support 2 skin file in applcation.
- Change skin files at runtime.
- Over 70 build-in skin files.
- Get thousands skin files from XP theme Styles.
- Convert XP theme file to Vclskin skin files.
- Support scrollbar of combobox drop-down list.
- Support Billenium Effects 4 perfectly.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $90
- Source price: $180
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 5 019kB
Platforms: C2k10, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, CX.1, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D5, D6, D7, DX, DX.1, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB5, CB6