Company Homepage: http://www.fastream.com/netfileserver.htm
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 1 product
Fastream NetFile Server v.7.2.2
Applications in Delphi and BCB > Internet > Servers
DescriptionFormerly known as FTP++ P2P's server module, NetFile Server is a multi-threaded FTP and HTTP server with resuming, passive mode, fast caches and U/D ratios! Based on ICS. The binary of NetFile Server is freeware. The royalty-free source code of the program is available.
- Freeware with availability of Borland C++ Builder 3-6 source code (see below)
- Supreme speed FTP and HTTP server with speeds up to 15MB/sec observed on AMD P2000+
- Multi threaded with fast file and directory cache engine
- Supports RFC959 and passive mode as well as resuming
- User and group permissions with permissions for commands like GET, PUT, LIST, MKDIR, DELE, and more...
- GUI and file logging
- Serving from behind NAT/PAT feature
- MD5 indexing option for the files served
- IP/DNS-based filtering/forwarding implemented on the server side for blocking unwanted domains
- Code based on ICS (Internet Component Suite)
- Runs best on Windows 2000, XP and 2003 Server
- Full email support of 7 days a week will be provided to source code customers
- New: Upload/Download ratios support for U/D sites
- New: Fully supports FXP as of version 5.3.6
- New: Supports transfer rates and account instantaneous user limitations as well as idle timeout -- all account/group based
- As of version 5.4.5, includes a new GUI and help file.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $249
- Size: 3 528kB
Platforms: NT4, W2K, W2K3, XP,