Company Homepage: http://www.mashatan.com
Design, explore and maintain databases, build compound SQL query statements, manage database user rights, and manipulate data fast and convenient.
Total 3 products
EQU III v.126.96.36.199.
Applications in Delphi and BCB > Internet > Blogs, RSS, etc.
DescriptionIf you would like to know whether your favorite web pages (or weblogs) are updated or no, EQU is the right solution for you.You just need to add the address of the web pages into EQU, and after that, by just one click, you will be informed about altered pages. It is fast and easy indeed.
Here are the main features of EQU:
- Can detect updates in dynamic pages as well as static ones.
- Optimized for tracking new posts in the weblogs hosted by blogspot and persianblog.
- Web pages can be categorized in your custom categories.
- Keeps the author's email address of each page.
- Offers some advanced tools to Ping, DNS Lookup, and Reverse DNS Lookup.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 754kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W98, XP,
Nexus II v.2.0
Applications in Delphi and BCB > Internet > Dialers
DescriptionNexus II is an utility designed to assist you with DUN (Dial Up Networking) connections to the Internet. It allows you to easily establish an Internet connection by simply selecting "Dial"from a handy icon in your system tray. Using Nexus, you can automatically connect to the Internet, automatically redial lost connections, and much more. Nexus is highly configurable and incredibly easy to set up and use.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $19
- Size: 610kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
Applications in Delphi and BCB > Internet > Chat
DescriptionRoYa is an instant messaging robot server. This software provides automatic response to IM questions in an interactive fashion as a human would respond would interact with IM users. In effect, RoYa behaves as an instance of a IM client to the IM services such as Yahoo IM.
RoYa is a multitasking component that is designed to create and handle simultanious IM sessions for different Robot-IDs. This component enables programmming and configuration through plug-in DLL and Python script. RoYa is also integrated to web services such as Global Weather.
RoYa is designed to obfuscate the complexities of IM connectivity. With its simple authoring functionality creating new and specialized IM robot services are made fast and easy.
- Replying to personal messages (pm).
- Programmable with script (Python).
- Programmable by plug-in (DLL) with Delphi.
- Web services support.
- Alicebot Supported (that is, RoYa's sister).
- Desktop and service application support.
- Remote control and management of Roya is possible remote commands.
- Sending more than one message to each user.
- Send a message to multiple users.
- Changing the Status and supporting Yahoo defaults.
- Sending and receiving messages with high rate.
- Open Source and Freeware.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 532kB
Platforms: ME, W2K, W98, XP,