Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 2 products
Creation Interactive Services in Windows NT v.1.0
By M. Jastrebtsoff.Freeware + source 05 Jul 2002
Description"The aim of this work is to describe some aspects of NT services creation in Delphi. I'm not going to touch upon facts that have been already described by other authors. I'll cover not evident and not enough described things.
- A service start under a user that is distinctive from the internal system account; getting access to a desktop.
- Creation of a hybrid application that can be started both as service and as an ordinary process.
- Some useful ways of creating NT services.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 23kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6
Turbo Vision for Delphi