Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
Creation Interactive Services in Windows NT v.1.0
By M. Jastrebtsoff.Freeware + source 05 Jul 2002
Description"The aim of this work is to describe some aspects of NT services creation in Delphi. I'm not going to touch upon facts that have been already described by other authors. I'll cover not evident and not enough described things.
- A service start under a user that is distinctive from the internal system account; getting access to a desktop.
- Creation of a hybrid application that can be started both as service and as an ordinary process.
- Some useful ways of creating NT services.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 23kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6
Turbo Vision for Delphi