Mark A. Malakanov
First building block of TMS RADical WEB: TMS WEB Core
- Create modern web applications following the SPA model from the Delphi IDE using just Pascal language.
- Use standard UI controls, jQuery UI controls or our now web-enabled FNC UI controls.
- Connect to server via REST services including the new TMS XData web client.
Total 2 products
DescriptionImplements most of the AVI capture functionalities in easy to use component form. Easy install / uninstall. Help included.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 692kB
Studio Mark v.4.06i
DescriptionProgram "Studio Mark" is created for selection of the hair styles to a user's face. You simply select a hair-do from the catalogue and apply to face. Then you can print the
most likes images. Program has possibilities:
- Capturing image from a video-camera (any camcorder with output in PAL standard);
- Input image from BMP file;
- Function "cutting" for removing the real hair;
- Possibility of making background under work picture from any BMP file;
- Graph editing functions, pen, spray, floodfill;
- Selection hairs from catalogue with preview;
- Scaling and moving of hair-do to best suit to head;
- Changing of hair color;
- Saving and loading a picture into/from BMP or an origin only hair-do but the beards, mustaches, hats etc. near the head;
- There is the utility for preparing and printing catalogue in the book form;
- There is the work instruction for operator, explains all methods and steps of work in simple form.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $39
- Size: 3 523kB
Platforms: NT4, W3.1, W95, W98,
More interesting links and pages
What is control panel?