Company Homepage: http://www.sadmansoftware.com/
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 1 product
By SadMan Software.30 Sep 2013
DescriptionTResourceAllocationChart draws a chart suitable for showing the allocation of shared resources. Those resources could represent shared rooms, cars, in fact anything at all.
Once you have a chart, you can:
- add or delete resources.
- add or delete allocations for each resource.
- change the bar style and colour of any resource, or of any allocation of a resource.
- change the appearance of any particular allocation by changing the pen or brush attributes in the OnAllocationDraw event, or by using the OwnerDraw style.
- drag the chart right or left.
- drag an allocation right or left.
- drag an allocation from one resource to another. This can be useful if, for example, the resource becomes unavailable.
- click and drag the end of an allocation to expand or contract it.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $249
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 8 969kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3
More interesting links and pages
Visit GambleGenie.fi to get the best casino value in Finland
If you are going to play online casino in Canada you better visit the Genie first
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Indian casinos are here to stay and Royal Panda is your top choice
Play blackjack at the best live dealer casino online in the UK
Our favorite online real-money casinos in Austria on Casinohex.at is a great opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of playing for real money.