Author Homepage: http://isx.wintax.nl/
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
My Inno Setup Extensions v.188.8.131.52
By Martijn Laan.Freeware 28 Mar 2006
DescriptionMy Inno Setup Extensions is currently based on Inno Setup 3.0.6. My Inno Setup Extensions adds 'Pascal scripting' to Inno Setup, adds child components and tasks support to Inno Setup, uses a modern looking Setup icon and comes bundled with Inno Setup Preprocessor.
The Pascal scripting feature (modern Delphi-like Pascal) adds lots of new possibilities to customize your Setup at run-time. Some examples:
- Support for aborting setup startup under custom conditions.
- Support for modifying existing wizard pages and adding new custom wizard pages to Setup at run-time.
- Support for extracting and calling DLL, EXE or other files from the Pascal script before, during or after the installation.
- Support for scripted constants that can do anything the normal constants, the read-from-registry, read-from-ini and read-from-commandline constants can do + more.
- Support for run-time removal of types, components and/or tasks under custom conditions.
- Support for conditional installation of [Files], [Registry], [Run] etc. entries based on custom conditions.
- Lots of support functions to do from the Pascal script just about everything Inno Setup itself does/can do + more.
- An integrated run-time debugger to debug your custom Pascal script is also available.
- Conditionally compile parts of a script.
- Use compile time variables.
- Use built-in functions which for example can read from the registry or INI files at compile time.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 1 400kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk