Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer
Author Homepage: http://wildsau.idv.uni-linz.ac.at/mfx/
- Powerful data vizualization tool will help bringing Business Intelligence into your application
- It provides a visual templates designer, access to the most popular datasources, a reporting engine, preview, export filters to 30+formats and deployment to clouds, web, e-mail, and print
- Buy FastReport VCL until January 1, 2022 and get FastCube VCL for free!
Total 1 product
Ultimate Packer for eXecutables v.3.91
DescriptionUPX achieves an excellent compression ratio and offers very fast decompression. Your executables suffer no memory overhead or other drawbacks for most of the formats supported, because of in-place decompression. UPX strengths in a nutshell:
- excellent compression ratio: typically compresses better than WinZip/zip/gzip, use UPX to decrease the size of your distribution.
- very fast decompression: ~10 MB/sec on an ancient Pentium 133, ~200 MB/sec on an Athlon XP 2000+.
- no memory overhead for your compressed executables because of in-place decompression.
- safe: you can list, test and unpack your executables. Also, a checksum of both the compressed and uncompressed file is maintained internally.
- universal: UPX can pack a number of executable formats.
- portable: UPX is written in portable endian-neutral C++.
- extendable: because of the class layout it's very easy to add new executable formats or new compression algorithms.
- free: UPX is distributed with full source code under the GNU General Public License v2+, with special exceptions granting the free usage for commercial programs as stated in the UPX License Agreement. Source code is available from project's site.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 354kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8, FM3