Author Homepage: http://www.divcomsoft.com/
Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Total 1 product
Help Development Studio v.1.92
By Eugene Ivanov.16 Sep 2013
DescriptionHelp Development Studio is a popular, full-featured, stand-alone, complete help authoring tool, which is designed to create WinHelp (.HLP), HTML Help (.CHM), and Web Help (.HTML) files from the same source.
- The ability to create WinHelp (.HLP), HTML Help (.CHM), and Web Help (.HTML) from the same source.
- Write help topics, create a Table of Contents, and do whatever else you need for your help file with a fully integrated environment.
- Check spelling in your help documentation before it is released.
- Work on several help projects simultaneously, create libraries of standard help topics, use Segmented Hyper Graphics (.SHG), and manage everything easily.
- Become more effective by automating various actions for working on help files.
- Enjoy a variety of unique features such as a complete Auto Correct system, support for additional plug-ins, the ability to use relative paths, and the ability to use customizable text layouts.
- An easy-to-use multilingual interface.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $94.95
- Size: 1 364kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4