Author Homepage: http://www.divcomsoft.com/
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5, 3.0 and 4.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Total 1 product
Help Development Studio v.1.92
Developer Tools > Help > General
By Eugene Ivanov.16 Sep 2013
DescriptionHelp Development Studio is a popular, full-featured, stand-alone, complete help authoring tool, which is designed to create WinHelp (.HLP), HTML Help (.CHM), and Web Help (.HTML) files from the same source.
- The ability to create WinHelp (.HLP), HTML Help (.CHM), and Web Help (.HTML) from the same source.
- Write help topics, create a Table of Contents, and do whatever else you need for your help file with a fully integrated environment.
- Check spelling in your help documentation before it is released.
- Work on several help projects simultaneously, create libraries of standard help topics, use Segmented Hyper Graphics (.SHG), and manage everything easily.
- Become more effective by automating various actions for working on help files.
- Enjoy a variety of unique features such as a complete Auto Correct system, support for additional plug-ins, the ability to use relative paths, and the ability to use customizable text layouts.
- An easy-to-use multilingual interface.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $94.95
- Size: 1 364kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4