Opus Software GmbH
Company Homepage: http://www.opus.ch/
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Total 1 product
Opus DirectAccess v.3.56
DescriptionOpus DirectAccess is a plug-in database driver for Microsoft Access databases.
- It offers the widest range of exposed functionality of the underlying Microsoft Jet engine to existing data-aware components.
- It is the fastest driver for Microsoft Access databases for Delphi and C++Builder available today (doesn't just use DAO).
- It transparently plugs into existing applications supporting existing forms, code and components. Just put it in and run. Even at design time. Even with Borland's integrated database tools.
- It gives you easy client installation of your applications (the BDE is not required).
- It allows you to do direct DAO programming with a very fast interface to get at those parts of the Jet engine's functionality not covered by VCL components.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 1 292kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot