Company Homepage: http://www.dbcommander.com/
First building block of TMS RADical WEB: TMS WEB Core
- Create modern web applications following the SPA model from the Delphi IDE using just Pascal language.
- Use standard UI controls, jQuery UI controls or our now web-enabled FNC UI controls.
- Connect to server via REST services including the new TMS XData web client.
Total 1 product
DB Commander 2000 v.6.6
By T&T Solutions.20 Apr 2008
DescriptionDB Commander 2000 is a powerful database tool that can manipulate any two databases simultaneously.
DB Commander can be used with any database that is supported by the BDE or ODBC driver such as: Oracle, MS SQL, Interbase, Informix, DB2, Sybase, Paradox, DBase, Access, FoxPro, MS Works and many more.
- View/Edit 2 Tables of different database types at a time.
- Copy Table(s) to another database with indexes intact if applicable. Can also copy a query result set as a table over.
- Transfer records from a table across to a table of different database type. One or multiple tables at a time. Will transfer even if the tables are not identical. Can also be done from a query result set.
- Transfer selected records over.
- Transfer records over, by mapping the fields.
- Delete Tables. One or multiple tables at a time.
- Empty Tables (Clear the contents). One or multiple tables at a time.
- Rename Tables.
- View/Create/Add/Delete Indexes.
- Add/Delete Columns (Fields) to existing tables, and/or transfer the contents of a single column (field).
- Execute any Query. Using SQL statements.
- Import/Export from/to text file.
- Preview the contents of any table or query.
- Plus a lot more...
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $99.95
- Size: 8 691kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides