Company Homepage: http://www.dbcommander.com/
Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Total 1 product
DB Commander 2000 v.6.6
By T&T Solutions.20 Apr 2008
DescriptionDB Commander 2000 is a powerful database tool that can manipulate any two databases simultaneously.
DB Commander can be used with any database that is supported by the BDE or ODBC driver such as: Oracle, MS SQL, Interbase, Informix, DB2, Sybase, Paradox, DBase, Access, FoxPro, MS Works and many more.
- View/Edit 2 Tables of different database types at a time.
- Copy Table(s) to another database with indexes intact if applicable. Can also copy a query result set as a table over.
- Transfer records from a table across to a table of different database type. One or multiple tables at a time. Will transfer even if the tables are not identical. Can also be done from a query result set.
- Transfer selected records over.
- Transfer records over, by mapping the fields.
- Delete Tables. One or multiple tables at a time.
- Empty Tables (Clear the contents). One or multiple tables at a time.
- Rename Tables.
- View/Create/Add/Delete Indexes.
- Add/Delete Columns (Fields) to existing tables, and/or transfer the contents of a single column (field).
- Execute any Query. Using SQL statements.
- Import/Export from/to text file.
- Preview the contents of any table or query.
- Plus a lot more...
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $99.95
- Size: 8 691kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,