Author Homepage: http://www.alfasp.com
ALL VCL, WEB, FNC, FMX, LCL .NET and IntraWeb components + Business Tools & Developer Tools Stay always current with our entire product range at a fraction of the price!
- Save 70% with TMS ALL-ACCESS
- Access to new products upon release
- Access to premium support & updates for 1 year
- Access to previews and betas
- Perpetual licenses to all products
Total 2 products
Alfa File Protector Network Edition v.2012.3.18.1736
By Alfa Corporation.Commercial 21 May 2012
DescriptionAlfa File Protector (AFP) is a unique component / library, for Windows developers, for integrating file protection and file hiding in developers' applications, without having to bother about the complexity of the Windows internals (how it works, how to filter it etc.). Alfa File Protector component sends so called protection items to the driver, which are used on-the-fly by the driver to allow / deny a file operation to occur:
- can deny file open, file create, file replace, file read, file write, file/directory rename, file delete, directory create, directory delete, query file/directory attributes, change attributes, query last access date, query modification date, query creation date, set last access date, set modification date, set creation date; can hide files (make them invisible, but still accessible if the user / program knows the exact location of it), and can make files fully inaccessible (invisible, and not accessible even if the user / program knows the exact location).
- can filter file patterns using wild cards, can use more than one pattern per entry (e.g. *.exe;*.dll), can filter process names, can filter exclusion filters for file names and processes, as well.
- supports tagging a password with an entry. This way an entry is protected from unauthorized users, and makes it easy to create multiple user interface in no time. Passwords help protect items from being deleted, changed and even listed, unless the user known the exact password.
- provides so many options, that help developers make programs easier, faster and in a more efficient style, like multiple patterns per entry, process filtering, the variety of file actions to choose, password protected items, patterns and passwords limited only by available memory, network file protection and a lot more.
- supports Unicode and ANSI characters, providing the ability to make applications for far east countries (Japan, China, Korea) and also Hebrew and Arabic character support. Unicode version also helps protect files without worrying about the character code page. Alfa Corporation ships ANSI and Unicode versions as separate drivers, for full compatibility.
- can protect files by user on Windows NT, using Security Descriptors.
- can protect files by time of the day.
- Supports Windows 95/98/98SE/Me/NT4 (legacy filter, on request only) 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/2008/8.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $3499.95
- Source price: $14999.95
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 516kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2
By Alfa Corporation.Freeware 28 Jan 2000
DescriptionThis contains some functions that are wrappers to the DeviceIOControl calls under Windows 9x. Many people wonder how to use DeviceIOCOntrol under Windows 9x, well here's the answer.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Size: 25kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, D2, D3, D4, D5