Company Homepage: http://www.spoonworx.com/Main.htm?magnet
New architecture allows to build complicated interactive reports
- New objects 'Table', 'Map', 'Gauge'
- New export filters
- 'Transports' - now for clouds too
- Improved Report Designer
- Extended script debugger
- And much more - join now!
Total 2 products
By SpoonworX Inc..Freeware + source 17 Jun 1998
DescriptionHandles the Joystick under Delphi. Joystick can be calibrated and a "unsensitive" middlearea can be defined. A Callback-function is called to report Joystick-position and button-staus to the application.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 13kB
By SpoonworX Inc..15 Aug 2006
DescriptionSxMagnet enables you to simply develop applications that have a form-positioning behaviour similar to the WinAmp MP3 player.
- Windows are attracted by other windows containing the SxMagnet-component and by the screen-borders (the magnetic range of each component is adjustable).
- Windows can stick to each other, so that if you move one window the other windows follow the movement.
- When windows are resized they also align to other magnetic windows. So window alignment is made very easy.
- It is possible to drag a form with SxMagnet on by clicking into the client area.
- Each SxMagnet-component has a group-index by which windows can be arranged. A window is only influenced by windows with the same group-index.
- Holding down CTRL when beginning to move the window will - similar to docking windows in Delphi's IDE - temporally disable the form's magnet.
- [New]: SxMagnet fully supports working with MDI-windows
- Registered version works with all Win32 Delphi Versions (V2 - V2006) and with C++ Builder.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $15
- Source price: $25
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 202kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7