Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 2 products
By CRESTech.Freeware 23 Mar 1999
DescriptionGraphEz is a small unility to draw scientific graph.
- Linear or Log Axis
- Auto or manual scale
- Draw Line, Dot, Bar, Bezier, BSpline, CubSpline or Regression for each Y series seperately
- Anti-Aliasing drawing option
- Draw Error Bar
- Copy to ClipBoard for further processing by other software
- Print function with print preview to adjust print position
- Read data from plain text file
- Background can be gradient or bitmap.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 256kB
Platforms: NT4, W95, W98,
Jot+ Notes v.2.0.2
By CRESTech.05 Feb 1998
DescriptionJot+ Notes is full-featured Cardfile replacement. Use Jot+ for lists, notes, quotes, thoughts, addresses, recipes, entire books, and a host of other applications. Everyone can find uses for Jot+.
The Jot+ feature list includes:
- unlimited notes per file; up to 1MB text per note;
- rich text with multiple fonts, bullets, and more;
- hierarchical notes to organise data as you need it;
- choice of sorting options to order notes as you want it;
- powerful search/replace including regular expressions and boolean queries;
- optional encryption to protect valuable data;
- powerful printing plus preview;
- dockable toolbars;
- import/export Text, CSV, RTF, Cardfile, more;
- OLE automation.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $20
- Size: 655kB
Platforms: NT4, W95,