- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
ASCII File Importer v.0.9.1beta
By FASTflow s.r.l..09 Aug 2004
DescriptionUsing ASCII File Importer you can quickly import a ASCII file into a generic database by a OLEDB/ODBC driver.
You can import a text file with delimited or fixed length fields. Using VBScript you can discard informationless rows or manipulate data before insert it into the database table.
ASCII File Importer let you choose if the records in the database table must deleted before to import the file or not; if you want, the table could be created from scratch every time you import.
It is possible to save the configuration and use it every time you need.
A command line tool can use the configuration generated and imports data automatically with a simple batch execution as a scheduled job.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $50
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 932kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,