- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
KA ADO.NET Dataset Bridge for SQL Server v.1.0
By Kiril Antonov.Freeware + source 09 Mar 2005
DescriptionKA.SQL.AdoNet acts as an bridge between ADO.NET SqlConnection and Dataset and a Delphi TDataset.
This gives the programmer ability to use ADO.NET SqlConnection as a Delphi TDataset and use all DbAware Controls with an ADO.NET SQLConnection.
KA.SQL.AdoNet uses Borland's TADONETConnector component to utilize this connection.
It can be used with MS SQL Server only.
KA.SQL.AdoNet has build in ConnectionString editor and TableName editor so programmer can easy build a SQL Server application.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 22kB
Platforms: D2005, D8