- Added support for RAD Studio 10.4
- Added cell highlight option compared with average value (TfcxAverageHighlight)
- Added most/least N cell highlight option (TfcxTopHighlight)
- Added repeatable/unique cell highlight option (TfcxUniqueHighlight)
- Added cell highlight based on expressions (TfcxExpressionHighlight)
- Added negative value settings for ContinuousHighlight with Kind = ContinuousHighlightKind.BarChart
- Added event TfcxCustomToolbar.BeforeDialogExecute
DCPcrypt v.2.0 Beta 3
By Dave Barton.Freeware + source 05 Sep 2006
DescriptionDCPcrypt is an open source library of cryptographic components (encryption and hash algorithms). The idea behind DCPcrypt is that it should be possible to "drop in" any algorithm implementation to replace another with minimum or no code changes.
Algorithms implemented include: Blowfish, Twofish, Cast-128, Cast-256, DES, 3DES, Ice, Thin Ice, Ice2, IDEA, Mars, Misty1, RC2, RC4, RC5, RC6, Rijndael (the new AES), Serpent, TEA, Haval, MD4, MD5, RipeMD-128, RipeMD-160,SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 197kB
Platforms: KLX1, KLX2, KLX3