- Save 70% with TMS ALL-ACCESS
- Access to new products upon release
- Access to premium support & updates for 1 year
- Access to previews and betas
- Perpetual licenses to all products
DescriptionExoTrans is a set of Delphi components that simplify the creation of client-server applications delivering both a flexible and reliable communication tool and a very small overhead (less than 50k) in program size.
Each client request and corresponding answer from the server are achieved through an event-driven transaction (thus the name ExoTrans). A transaction consists of a sequence of events where the relevant data being transfered from both ends of the connection can be delivered and retrieved.
ExoTrans main features:
- Client and Server applications can either run on the same machine or over the LAN or Internet.
- Uses either TCP or file system to communicate over the LAN thus working even if no TCP drivers are installed (protocol-independent).
- Clients can automatically locate the servers they want to connect to in the LAN (or locally).
- Servers can also automatically locate other servers running in the LAN (or locally).
- Each client request can be assigned a request priority which will be considered by the server when processing concurrent requests.
- Supports the use of TStreams.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $39
- Size: 558kB
Platforms: KLX1, KLX2