First building block of TMS RADical WEB: TMS WEB Core
- Create modern web applications following the SPA model from the Delphi IDE using just Pascal language.
- Use standard UI controls, jQuery UI controls or our now web-enabled FNC UI controls.
- Connect to server via REST services including the new TMS XData web client.
Kiwi Logger v.2.0.1
By Kiwi Enterprises.Freeware 11 Sep 2006
DescriptionKiwi Logger (KLOG) is a free suite of syslog message sending tools for Windows. The tools allow you to add syslog message sending capabilities, via UDP or TCP, to your applications. The syslog messages can be received by Kiwi Syslog Daemon or compatible Syslog Daemons. You can access KLOG via console command line, Windows command line, DLL API or ActiveX component.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 237kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D5, D6, D7
By Evgeny Tarasov.05 Jul 2006
DescriptionTetaPCHW is a compact shareware suite which provides Delphi/BCB programmers with standard methods for real-time access and control a set of PC hardware on various Windows platforms.
For now the suite consists of:
- Virtual device driver (pchwdrv.vxd) for Windows 95/98/ME
- Kernel-mode driver (pchwdrv.sys) for Windows NT4/2000/XP
- Delphi/BCB wrapper (TetaPCHW), a component, which manages the drivers in order to perform:
- physical memory access
- hardware I/O ports access
- keyboard access
- user's procedure running at ring 0 CPU
- hardware interrupts handling
- PCI detection
- DMA buffer allocation
- LPT interfacing
- HDD info getting
- mouse access
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Size: 1 517kB
Platforms: CB4, CB5, CB6, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides