Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Kiwi Logger v.2.0.1
By Kiwi Enterprises.Freeware 11 Sep 2006
DescriptionKiwi Logger (KLOG) is a free suite of syslog message sending tools for Windows. The tools allow you to add syslog message sending capabilities, via UDP or TCP, to your applications. The syslog messages can be received by Kiwi Syslog Daemon or compatible Syslog Daemons. You can access KLOG via console command line, Windows command line, DLL API or ActiveX component.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 237kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D5, D6, D7
By Evgeny Tarasov.05 Jul 2006
DescriptionTetaPCHW is a compact shareware suite which provides Delphi/BCB programmers with standard methods for real-time access and control a set of PC hardware on various Windows platforms.
For now the suite consists of:
- Virtual device driver (pchwdrv.vxd) for Windows 95/98/ME
- Kernel-mode driver (pchwdrv.sys) for Windows NT4/2000/XP
- Delphi/BCB wrapper (TetaPCHW), a component, which manages the drivers in order to perform:
- physical memory access
- hardware I/O ports access
- keyboard access
- user's procedure running at ring 0 CPU
- hardware interrupts handling
- PCI detection
- DMA buffer allocation
- LPT interfacing
- HDD info getting
- mouse access
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Size: 1 517kB
Platforms: CB4, CB5, CB6, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7