- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Windows Ribbon Framework for Delphi v.1.2
By Erik van Bilsen.Freeware + source 17 Dec 2012
DescriptionThe Windows Ribbon Framework is the new User Interface library introduced with Windows 7, but is also available for Vista users through the Vista Platform Update (which is installed through regular Windows updates). This library allows you to create ribbon applications similar to Office 2010 with Delphi.
This Delphi library is much more than a simple header translation. It has the following features:
- Complete translation of the UI Ribbon header files. You can use these for low-level access to the Ribbon API. Although you probably won't need this because the library comes with a class library that is much easier to use.
- A class library that provides higher-level access to the Ribbon API. This makes working with the Ribbon API much easier and takes care of most of the nasty implementation details.
- Delphi-versions of the UI Ribbon Samples from the Windows SDK. There are low-level versions of these samples that use the Ribbon API directly, as well as medium-level versions that use the Delphi Ribbon class library. You will see that it takes much less code when you use the class library.
- A feature-complete semi-visual Ribbon Designer. This applications lets you create the Ribbon XML files without needing to write XML. You can completely design and test the ribbon in this application. It will also compile the Ribbon to a resource file and create Delphi source files with the constants you need to access the ribbon commands.
- The Ribbon Designer comes with a WordPad template that lets you quickly create a Ribbon that looks virtually identical to the WordPad accessory that comes with Windows 7.
- Extensive tutorial (http://www.bilsen.com/windowsribbon/tutorial.shtml) that learns you everything you need to know to effectively create Ribbon User Interface applications.
- Version 1.1 adds support for linking Ribbon commands to standard Delphi actions (thank you Patrick Kolla-ten Venne for your contribution.).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 6 994kB
Platforms: D2010, DXE, DXE2, DXE3
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot