iConf ActiveX Video Conferencing SDK v.184.108.40.206 RTM
By AVSPEED, Inc.Commercial 10 Dec 2007
DescriptionCreate video conferencing applications in a snap, or add video/audio/text conferencing features to the application that you are developing, with this easy to use SDK .
Whether you use Visual Studio .NET, Delphi or another IDE which allows the use of ActiveX components , iConf is the best tool that will allow you to add video conferencing to your application.
This real-time video, audio and text conferencing ActiveX SDK, is an easy to use answer to your questions about creating a full featured video conferencing application in Delphi, Visual Studio.NET or any other development tool which allows the use of ActiveX components.
Using iConf, you will have your first conferencing application up and running in just minutes. Whether you are looking to build a simple Server to Client application, or a more sophisticated 2 way conferencing application, iConf will make the job easier for you.
The iConf ActiveX SDK consists of two components (the iConfServer component) which previews video, streams video/audio/text and (the iConfClient component) which receives video/audio/text from the iConfServer it is connected to.
Video encoding/decoding is achieved using our H.263 codec which comes in the form of 2 redistributable dlls included with the SDK.
- Each iConfServer component can stream video, audio, text data to multiple clients alowing for multi-party conferencing
- Support for DirectX compatible video capture devices and webcams
- Adjustable video keyframe interval for optimized performance
- Uses only 2 ports for communication
- Adjustable communication ports
- Works when hidden or minimized
- Support for connection monitoring (Each iConfServer component can accept or refuse a call)
- Ability to record incoming video and audio stream
- Ability to select any available ACM audio codec for streaming
- Simple motion detection
- Development Environment which supports the ActiveX technology
- Operating System : Windows XP, Vista or higher
- ISDN,DSL or LAN connection recommended for better performance. Performance & streaming speed improves with faster connections.
- Sound card with microphone and speakers (sound card required for audio support).
- Video capture card or camera that provides a DirectX compatible capture driver.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $60
- Size: 2 304kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, CB6, D2005, D2006, D2007, D5, D6, D7
By Omer UZUNER.Freeware + source 06 Feb 2008
DescriptionThis component work only with Packet Sniffer SDK and take all of MSN Dialogs with one line of code. All Sources, Demo and Demo Source included.
To use MSNLogger VCL you must install Packet Sniffer SDK - Packet Sniffer SDK first.
This VCL developed in Delphi 7 but it can work on other Delphi versions.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 587kB
SkyWire Video Conference SDK with MPEG4 v.1.0
DescriptionPeer to Peer Support. Peer to Peer includes the ability for Users to connect directly to each other while optionally running a server. So to support video conferencing, an application would include a server and a client along with the capture or Video and Audio.
- Video Capture Via SkyWire WDM Driver
- Audio Support for G711 and Ilibc
- Synchronized audio and video over TCP and UDP
- Authentication and Encryption supported via AES Encryption
- Includes full Messaging Layer
- One year of updates with additional years available at 30% of license
- Subcription include any new codecs supported as well as bug fixes and additional features.
- Basic Toolkit-$499 and $799 with full source code.
- Recording and Playback Modules-$299 and $499 with Pascal source.
- JPEG Source Combo includes Basic Toolkit and Recording $995
- Additional Developer Seats $299/$499 with source code
- Site License $5000 for any number of Developer Seats.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $499
- Source price: $799
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1kB
Platforms: D6, D7