New architecture allows to build complicated interactive reports
- New objects Table, Map, Gauge
- New export filters
- Transports - now for clouds too
- Improved Report Designer
- Extended script debugger
- And much more - join now!
By Thomas Greiling.26 Sep 2007
DescriptionInformix-Studio was renamed to SQL-Studio. What are the capabilities of SQL-Studio?
SQL-Studio combines the possibility of administration multiple Informix and MySql servers with the possibility of viewing and manipulating data, as well as changing the data structure and debuggin scripts and stored procedures.
- SQL-script debugger;
- SP debugger (MySQL only procedures);
- Syntax highlight;
- Up to 10 SQL-editors;
- Simultaneously connection to multiple servers;
- Server structure in TreeView;
- Table editing in grid;
- Save selection in file;
- GUI for creating tables;
- Graphical user management;
- SQL-statements performs in background;
- Reorganization of tables;
- Unload and Load data to / from server and client;
- SPL-Debugger; (PRO)
- FTP-client; (PRO)
- Telnet; (PRO)
- More server statistics.
- Database and object comparison (PRO)
- much more, see change.log for details.
SQL-Studio was tested with the Informix versions 7.3, 9.3, 9.4 and 10.0 under SUN Solaris , HP-UX and Windows. The application was tested with the MySql version 3.x, 4.x and 5.x under Windows. Languages: English, Deutsch.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $130
- Size: 5 729kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk