- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
By IBSurgeon Team.27 Apr 2008
DescriptionIBFirstAID is a tool to automatically diagnose and repair corrupted Firebird or InterBase databases.
Two versions of IBFirstAID are available: free Diagnostician and commercial Ambulance. Its diagnostic features allow the user to check a database's validity and prevent potential problems that can sometimes be caused by database corruption. The fully activated version (Ambulance) is capable of fixing a number of common database problems.
IBFirstAID uses its own database access layer and doesn't use any InterBase/Firebird software to recover corrupted databases.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $299
- Size: 870kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W98, XP,