- Added support for RAD Studio 10.4
- Added cell highlight option compared with average value (TfcxAverageHighlight)
- Added most/least N cell highlight option (TfcxTopHighlight)
- Added repeatable/unique cell highlight option (TfcxUniqueHighlight)
- Added cell highlight based on expressions (TfcxExpressionHighlight)
- Added negative value settings for ContinuousHighlight with Kind = ContinuousHighlightKind.BarChart
- Added event TfcxCustomToolbar.BeforeDialogExecute
Virtual GPS v.1.53
By Zyl Soft.Update 16 Jun 2020
DescriptionVirtual GPS is a GPS simulator software. You can use it to simulate a GPS receiver unit connected to your system. It's ideal when you need GPS input, but you have no signal or for development purposes. It supports various NMEA sentences, so it can be used with any GPS mapping software.
You can use it using a null-modem cable connected to two physical serial ports or you can use one of the virtual serial port software from the market. Another possible application of the software is to broadcast the output of the simulator through Bluetooth.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $39.99
- Size: 1 139kB
Platforms: Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, XP,