Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Accent Bank v.1.0
By Microresource.18 Aug 2013
DescriptionAccent Bank validates UK sort code and account numbers, ensuring accurate data entry and information collection, prior to collecting direct debits or paying direct credits.
For direct debit originators this is a highly valuable tool, cutting down the number of errors with bank information, and saving money on administration costs. If you using BACS-IP then this process is now a highly recommended practise.
- Ensures accurate collection of account details;
- Increases the success of direct debit collection;
- Lowers administration costs of failed transactions.
- Built in history of account details checked;
- Easy to install;
- Easy to use;
- Formats 7, 9 and 10 digit accounts to BACS format;
- Gives simple clear messages on the validation;
- Monthly updates on UK sort codes;
- Validates UK Sort code and Account Numbers.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $85
- Size: 3 653kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W3.1, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.