Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Accent Bank v.1.0
By Microresource.18 Aug 2013
DescriptionAccent Bank validates UK sort code and account numbers, ensuring accurate data entry and information collection, prior to collecting direct debits or paying direct credits.
For direct debit originators this is a highly valuable tool, cutting down the number of errors with bank information, and saving money on administration costs. If you using BACS-IP then this process is now a highly recommended practise.
- Ensures accurate collection of account details;
- Increases the success of direct debit collection;
- Lowers administration costs of failed transactions.
- Built in history of account details checked;
- Easy to install;
- Easy to use;
- Formats 7, 9 and 10 digit accounts to BACS format;
- Gives simple clear messages on the validation;
- Monthly updates on UK sort codes;
- Validates UK Sort code and Account Numbers.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $85
- Size: 3 653kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W3.1, W95, W98, XP,