- Added support for RAD Studio 10.4
- Added cell highlight option compared with average value (TfcxAverageHighlight)
- Added most/least N cell highlight option (TfcxTopHighlight)
- Added repeatable/unique cell highlight option (TfcxUniqueHighlight)
- Added cell highlight based on expressions (TfcxExpressionHighlight)
- Added negative value settings for ContinuousHighlight with Kind = ContinuousHighlightKind.BarChart
- Added event TfcxCustomToolbar.BeforeDialogExecute
Accent Bank v.1.0
By Microresource.18 Aug 2013
DescriptionAccent Bank validates UK sort code and account numbers, ensuring accurate data entry and information collection, prior to collecting direct debits or paying direct credits.
For direct debit originators this is a highly valuable tool, cutting down the number of errors with bank information, and saving money on administration costs. If you using BACS-IP then this process is now a highly recommended practise.
- Ensures accurate collection of account details;
- Increases the success of direct debit collection;
- Lowers administration costs of failed transactions.
- Built in history of account details checked;
- Easy to install;
- Easy to use;
- Formats 7, 9 and 10 digit accounts to BACS format;
- Gives simple clear messages on the validation;
- Monthly updates on UK sort codes;
- Validates UK Sort code and Account Numbers.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $85
- Size: 3 653kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W3.1, W95, W98, XP,