Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
By e-iceblue.26 Jan 2007
DescriptionThe Spire.Designer is the 100% pure .NET class library, which allows you to runtime design form from your application. The designer component simplifies creation of design environments by providing the core functionality needed.
- Runtime creating and resizing .Spire.Designer provides support to Move, re-size, and create objects controls at runtime. The controls can be moved using mouse as well as keyboard..
- Rich functions Multi-select, edit and designer events, Relative Align controls, Undo and Redo, Saving and loading form to/from file, Customizable designer features.
- Standard and 3rd party components supporting.
- nested controls supporting.
- Dynamic component information Tool tip in runtime design.
- Pure .NET component written in 100% managed C#.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: None
- price: $149
- Size: 1 916kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, S2003, S2005
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk