Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
By e-iceblue.26 Jan 2007
DescriptionThe Spire.Designer is the 100% pure .NET class library, which allows you to runtime design form from your application. The designer component simplifies creation of design environments by providing the core functionality needed.
- Runtime creating and resizing .Spire.Designer provides support to Move, re-size, and create objects controls at runtime. The controls can be moved using mouse as well as keyboard..
- Rich functions Multi-select, edit and designer events, Relative Align controls, Undo and Redo, Saving and loading form to/from file, Customizable designer features.
- Standard and 3rd party components supporting.
- nested controls supporting.
- Dynamic component information Tool tip in runtime design.
- Pure .NET component written in 100% managed C#.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: None
- price: $149
- Size: 1 916kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, S2003, S2005