Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
By cprin gold.29 Dec 2005
DescriptionMacro Recorder component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to record and playback mouse clicks, keystrokes and bundle them into a file in order to playback later.
Macro Recorder consists of one object: MacroRecorder object.
MacroRecorder object provides the ability to record and playback macros from within your applications.It supports also setting the playback speed [high,normal and low ].
- Create a macro by recording mouse clicks, keystrokes.
- Save the macro into file.
- Playback the macro again from within the file.
- Change the playback speed from high to normal to low speed.
- It supports custom events like Recording start event,Recording finish,playback start and playback finish.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: None
- price: $24.90
- Size: 1 909kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2003, S2005
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk