- Quick backup and Cloud services
- Compression and encryption of backup files
- A set of regular database maintenance tasks and much more
- 30 days free trial
- 25%OFF coupon - "Torrynet" (valid till 1 March 2020)
By cprin gold.29 Dec 2005
DescriptionMacro Recorder component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to record and playback mouse clicks, keystrokes and bundle them into a file in order to playback later.
Macro Recorder consists of one object: MacroRecorder object.
MacroRecorder object provides the ability to record and playback macros from within your applications.It supports also setting the playback speed [high,normal and low ].
- Create a macro by recording mouse clicks, keystrokes.
- Save the macro into file.
- Playback the macro again from within the file.
- Change the playback speed from high to normal to low speed.
- It supports custom events like Recording start event,Recording finish,playback start and playback finish.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: None
- price: $24.90
- Size: 1 909kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2003, S2005