- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
WebCab Bonds for .NET v.1
By Ben Fairfax.18 Feb 2005
DescriptionGeneral Interest derivatives pricing framework: set contract, set vol/price/interest models and run MC. We also cover: Treasury's, Price/Yield, Zero Curve, Fixed-Interest bonds, Forward rates/FRAs, Duration and Convexity.
WebCab Bonds implements the following functionality:
- General Pricing Framework offers the following predefined Models and Contracts:
- Contracts: Asian Option, Binary Option, Cap, Coupon Bond, Floor, Forward Start stock option, Lookback Option, Ladder Option, Vanilla Swap, Vanilla Stock Option, Zero Coupon Bond, Barrier Option, Parisian Option, Parasian Option, Forward and Future.
- Interest Rate Models: Constant Spot Rate, Constant (in time) Yield curve, One factor stochastic models (Vasicek, Black-Derman-Toy (BDT), Ho & Lee, Hull and White), Two factor stochastic models (Breman & Schwartz, Fong & Vasicek, Longstaff & Schwartz), Cox-Ingersoll-Ross Equilibrium model, Spot rate model with automatic yield (Ho & Lee, Hull & White), Heath-Jarrow-Morton forward rate model, Brace-Gatarek-Musiela (BGM) LIBOR market model.
- Price Models: Constant price model, General deterministic price model, Lognormal price model, Poisson price model.
- Volatility Models: Constant Volatility Models, General Deterministic Volatility model, Hull & White Stochastic model of the Variance, Hoston Stochastic Volatility model.
- Evaluate Price: Evaluate price estimate accordance to number of iterations or maximum expected error
- Estimate Error: Evaluate the standard deviation of the price estimate, and the minimum/maximum expected price for a given confidence level.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $179
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 7 585kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D8, VC++