DescriptionNavisight is a combination of controls designed to help navigation through various types of UI - tasks, tools and more. The controls can be combined together to mimic popular user interface trends. Using NavigationBar you will create toolboxes, categorized lists and view switchers. Using ExplorerBar you will create task choices and visually pleasing configuration and presentation bars. Whether you choose to host your own controls in ours or use the helpful ones provided, you can be sure the choice of renderers and smooth animation offered by the Navisight components will make your user interface that much more pleasant to use.
Configuring the controls in your own application is made easy by the comprehensive design time support offered by the library. Powerful designers ensure that integrating the Navisight controls in to your form takes a minimum of time and effort. Creating a navigation bar with several different categories and manipulating those categories is intuivite, and the ButtonBar control designer makes it easy to set up scrollable, versatile toolbars - whether used within the Navisight controls or on its own.
Combining the Navisight components allows you to mimic the "Outlook Bar" seen in Microsoft Outlook 2002 and earlier, or the toolbox in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, the component toolbox in Microsoft Visio 2003, and the Explorer bar seen in Windows XP and upwards. The packaged renderers make it a breeze to change the look and feel of your controls, and they adapt automatically to changes in the theme or visual style used. The renderers also provide a great base for custom drawing - it is easy to completely change the look and feel to your own liking on a modular level.
Full support is provided for 32bit PNG images with alpha channels, enabling you to assign high quality professional imagery to buttons and other elements for a great finish. Tooltips and keyboard mnemonics are also supported for additional accessibility.
All necessary properties are localizable for international customers, and right-to-left layout is fully supported for those locales that need it.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $99
- Size: 824kB
Platforms: S2002, S2003, S2005
ShellBrowser Components for Delphi .NET v.5.21
By JAM Software.19 May 2015
DescriptionThe ShellBrowser .NET Edition is a set of UI controls that look and behave exactly like the Windows Explorer. In short: You can use them to integrate explorer components in your applications or even build your own explorer.
ShellListView and ShellTreeView are Visual Studio controls. All ShellBrowser controls are C# components and can be used in all Visual Studio languages (C#, VB.NET, and C++).
The Visual Studio components imitate the corresponding parts of the Windows Explorer, including correct icons with overlays, the Explorer context menu, thumbnails, details, virtual folders and shell extensions. All components offer full .NET drag and drop support.
The ShellChangeNotifier informs you about relevant shell operations. The ShellFilePreview enables users of your app to see the content of files without opening them.
Beyond the normal Explorer look-and-feel, these controls support file filters, checkboxes and allow the customization of many aspects of their appearance and behavior.
The invisible ShellControlConnector control enables you to synchronize multiple shell controls without a line of code. An additional thumbnail component displays previews of the selected files in any size. Interesting sample projects and a detailed help file are included.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $159.95
- Source price: $619
- Size: 4 676kB
Platforms: C#, P2010, PXE, PXE2, PXE3, S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012, S2013, S2015
Windows Explorer Context Menu .Net Component v.6.83
DescriptionAdd Items to Windows Explorer context menu - fast and easy ? Then you need Windows Explorer Context Menu. This .Net component will add all your custom items to Windows Explorer Shell context menu - automatically. All is supported (.Net, C#, VB.Net, C++, Java, CLR, etc.) ~ Add items to Windows Explorer Shell context menu on-the-fly ~ Add items with your icon and caption to Windows Explorer Shell context menu ~ Add to Explorer context menu items (entries) of all types.
- Add items to Windows Explorer context menu (all your items will be appended to Windows Explorer context menu)
- Add items to Windows Explorer context menu - Easily (just write two sample lines of code - and all your items will be appended to Windows Explorer context menu)
- Add items to Windows Explorer context menu - Using ANY Language (C#, VB.Net, Java, C++, .Net, any CLR language - all your items will be appended to Windows Explorer Shell context menu in a few minutes)
- Add items with custom icons, custom captions, inside of custom sub-menus to Windows Explorer Shell context menu (all your custom items with your icon, your caption and your command will be appended to context menu of Windows Explorer Shell - in a few minutes)
- Your custom items, appended to Explorer context menu, are shown on any OS (Windows XP, Windows Vista of all types and versions and all newer operation systems - with Windows Explorer Context Menu all your items will be shown on any computer)
- Add items (add entries) to Explorer Context Menu and even much more (appending of custom menu items of all types - simple, with icon, disabled and enabled, in unlimited-deep sub-menus and just shown in context menu root - with Explorer Context Menu all is supported).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $149.95
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 5 803kB
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot