Dovolujeme si Vás srdečně pozvat na živá vystoupení Stephena Balla, Antonia Zapatera a Bruno Fierense, které se bude konat v sále Městské knihovny v Praze. Naším cílem je podělit se s Vámi o novinky a náměty, jak si usnadnit a urychlit každodenní práci a s čím vším Vám mohou pomoci komponenty od společnosti TMS Software.
Termín: 20.4.2023 od 9:00
Seminář je zdarma, v anglické jazyce a českém simultánním překladu. Klikněte na tlačítko pro další info a registraci!
SSuite NetSurfer Browser x64 v.126.96.36.199
Applications in Delphi and BCB > Internet > Browsers
By Van Loo Software.Freeware New 12 Feb 2023
DescriptionSSuite NetSurfer runs on the internal web engine of Microsoft's Edge browser, also known as the WebView2 runtime control. The WebView2 control uses Microsoft Edge as the rendering engine, so our application has no other connection with Microsoft's Edge browser itself, or any other tracking or data collection built into it. We did this because the WebView2 control is now the main browser engine in all the latest Windows releases. It has recently come to light that Google is employing ex-CIA agents to help with their data collecting and information gathering on their users. This is a major concern for anybody using any of their services or products. This is also part why we created our own browser that runs directly of the WebView2 runtime control. This ensures no tracking, information collection, or any other data leaks on your browsing habits from BigTech. NetSurfer also blocks social media and website tracking from websites that you visit, but individual cookie blocking is also available for the more paranoid out there. Just open the website in a separate popup window by clicking on the Window button that can be found on the left-hand side of the main toolbar. After the website has opened in the new popup window, click on the small lock icon next to the address bar to change your security preferences. We have also added a (Private Mode) browsing function to ensure complete protection against personal data collection and tracking across website surfing. You will be completely safe from anyone trying to track and collect your personal browsing data. The WebView2 runtime control does not support Extensions, this is due to security concerns. By default, WebView2 is evergreen and receives automatic updates to help you stay on the latest and most secure surfing platform. The WebView2 runtime control is Chromium-based for best performance and security. Built on pure WIN32 technology. No Java or DotNet required, Green Energy Software. Saving the planet one bit at a time...
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 11 517kB
Platforms: W10, W7, W8,
Shut Down Expert v.5.20
Applications in Delphi and BCB > System > Shutdown, Restart etc.
By Zyl Soft.Update 30 Jan 2023
DescriptionAs computers take on more and more automated tasks, they seem to spend more and more time fully powered on. In many cases personal computers are left running all the day just to execute some tasks that the computer may do during non-working hours.
For example, a disk utility may be set to defrag the hard disk during the middle of the night, or as we move into the era of the digital home, a computer may be left running so that the PVR software can record the user's favorite TV show.
Allowing a computer to go into standby or hibernation and then waking it as needed is a much smarter option. Certainly there are tasks that require the computer to be always on, but for other tasks there is often a better method.
Shut Down Expert is designed to resolve these problems of your computer.
It supports more type of events:
- Turn Off (to turn off the computer)
- Turn On (this option will hibernate the computer and will turn it on at the specified time)
- Restart (to restart the computer)
- Log Off (to log off the current user)
- Turn Off Monitor (to turn off the display)
- Screen Saver (to turn the screen saver on)
- Hibernate (hibernate the computer)
- Wake Up (wake up the computer from Hibernation, Standby, Monitor Off and Screen Saver modes)
- Wake On LAN/WAN
- Start Application (to execute an application)
- Close Application (to close an application)
- Empty Recycle Bin
- Empty Clipboard
- Eject CD-ROM
- Close CD-ROM
- Capture Screen (to capture the screen in a bitmap)
- Message (this option will give a message alert)
- Send Message (this option will send a message to other computers)
- Custom keyboard events.
You can also schedule remote events on remote machines if your IP address is set as a server on the remote machine.
At the setting of the event's execution time you can choose between more options:
- You can specify exactly the date and the time of the event (At...)
- You can specify an interval of time relative to a specified date and time (From...In...)
- You can specify an interval of time relative to the actual moment (In...)
- You can specify an event that will be executed in that moment (Now)
- You can specify a time (minute and second) when an event will be executed hourly (Hourly)
- You can specify a time when an event will be executed every day (Daily)
- You can specify a time when an event will be executed every business day (Business Days)
- You can specify a time when an event will be executed every weekend day (Weekend Days)
- You can specify a time and day when an event will be executed every week (Weekly)
- You can specify a time and days when an event will be executed every month (Monthly).
You can specify more events in the same time and the events will be executed in the order of the time specification. The program will monitor the usage of the CPU and the lifetime of the battery and will show them in charts. This is a very useful feature for portable computers.
You can define keyboard events for your applications. If you want to simulate the pressing of some key or key combinations for an application then this tool is ideal for you.
You can define your custom events, for this you need to specify an event name and a DLL file name/path and a method name, which contains the event logic. In this way you can write your own event handlers inside a DLL and register it in Shut Down Expert. You can find an example of custom event handler in the Shut Down Expert SDK.
Shut Down Expert supports DCD infrared remote control receivers through WinLirc. In this way you can control your computer through any remote control.
The program contains a Hot Key Manager module to manage system - wide hot keys. In this way you can define global hot keys for events.
The program contains a smart Startup Manager module to manage the applications that start with the operating system.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $20.99
- Size: 2 067kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W10, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, W98, XP,