DBasic Script Language 1.02
By MSB Software05 Oct 2001
DescriptionDbasic is an advanced tool for Borland Delphi to integrate script programs (macros) into applications. With Dbasic all developers (or their customers) will be able to customize without limits the behaviour and features of their applications.
- Complete syntax: DBasic is a mix between Basic and Pascal and makes possible to realize every kind of programs; supports Long strings, Pointers and Recursive functions.
- Fast learning: For the developer, complete documentation, object-oriented interface, easy to use. For the customer, Basic is the simplest programming language.
- Delphi functions: Dbasic can call Delphi functions, so it is possible to perform every task of the application.
- High speed: Scripts are not interpreted, they are compiled into a compact p-code and then executed by an assembly optimized virtual machine. This allows tasks of graphics, math and signal processing.
- Zero DLL, zero OCX: Dbasic is a compact unit which is compiled into the application. A DLL version is optionally available.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: SW
- Price: $40
- Source price: $80
- Size: 541 697kB
- Delphi 3
- Delphi 4
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7