Ortus Shell Components Personal Edition 2.38
By OrtusFreeware 30 Sep 2013
DescriptionAdd Microsoft Windows shell functionality to your applications with this component package.
Ortus Shell Components is a component package for the Borland developer community containing 10 outstanding shell components. Full context sensitive component help file is included.
- Use TOrtusShellTreeView, TOrtusShellListView and TOrtusShellComboBox for applications that need the "look and feel" of the Explorer, including OLE drag & drop from your application to the shell and vice versa. Control the drag & drop behaviour using the drag & drop effects properties.
- Use TOrtusShellFolderChangeNotifier and get informed about folder changes.
- Use TOrtusShellChangeNotifier and get informed about folder and global changes in the shell, including notifications about new media being added or removed. The component is capable to monitor a list of folders, including special folders.
- Use TOrtusShellSearch and TOrtusShellSearchResultListView to scan disks and folders. The search runs in a separate low priority thread.
- Use TOrtusShellTrayIcon to create a system tray icon application and add icon animations that can be started and stopped through a simple method call. Balloon tooltips support is included.
- Use TOrtusShellLink to create shortcuts from within your application.
- Use TOrtusShellFileAssociation to associate a file extension with your application.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: FW
- Size: 1 704 263kB
- C++ Builder 5
- C++ Builder 6
- Delphi 2005 (VCL)
- Delphi 2006 (Win32)
- Delphi 4
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6