NSELib - the Namespace Extension Library 2.0
DescriptionBrings the world of namespace extensions from the specialist to the regular Delphi developer.
Many software developers have always stayed away from namespace extensions. Why? Because they were too hard to code, required too much effort to get going on all Windows versions, and the know-how was just not there.
With the Whirling Dervishes NSELib, a product that took four years to develop, it's easy, requires almost no coding work, works on every Windows version transparently, and there is no know-how needed at all.
The same job that used to take teams of top developers many months can now be done by your average guy in a few days. This innovative technology opens the way to many new applications that would never have existed without it.
What is most surprising about NSELib is that it is so versatile. You might expect it to do just one simple job: Create an extra folder in Explorer. But it will just as easily function as a protocol handler for Internet Explorer (think ftp, http), or as a stand-alone file viewer that can browse files in-place like regular file system folders.
- Support for every type of namespace extension:
- System folders, like Control Panel
- File viewers, like the ZIP folders on Windows XP
- URL Protocol handlers, like FTP in Internet Explorer
- Use of the native Explorer view results in the exact Windows look on every platform
- Support for a custom web view
- Automatic support for Copy/Paste and Drag and Drop
- Automatic support for context menus with the most common commands. These are easily extensible.
- All needed registry entries are created for you.
- No shell knowledge required. If you don't want to learn what a pidl is, then this library is for you.
- Wizard generates the bulk of the code for you. All you have to do is fill in some details, and concentrate on the target application.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: C
- Price: $299
- Source price: $799
- Size: 1 150 035kB
- Delphi 2005 (VCL)
- Delphi 2006 (Win32)
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7