TCPMouseHook Global Mouse Hook 1.3
DescriptionHooking into the Windows API is a complicated process and there are several techniques to achieve this. Microsoft recommends that the callback procedure for most hooks should reside within a DLL, this is the method used by the TCPMouseHook Component. This Component encapsulates the procedures and functions within a separate DLL and uses Memory Mapped File (MMF) to send a custom message with the information to the calling application or process. The result is a system wide hook into all global mouse events generated by the user mouse input.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
- Ultra small DLL with almost no overhead or impact on system resources.
- Simple component with one Event passing mouse position and button states.
- True Global, System Wide Mouse Hook on all running Threads/Applications.
- Disable Pointer or Individual Mouse Buttons from being processed by windows.
- Swap the Left and Right Mouse Buttons.
- Invert/Mirror or Wrap the Mouse Pointer Cursor.
- Event Returns X and Y absolute and relative positions of Mouse Cursor.
- Event Returns State of Buttons and Scroll Wheel.
- Event Returns Hit Point Codes of the current Mouse Cursor.
- Indication if Mouse Cursor is within certain areas of a Window.
- Custom message can be set for communication with the DLL.
- Install as a Component or use Unit and Functions directly.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: C
- Price: $19
- Source price: $46
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 297 071kB
- Delphi 2005 (VCL)
- Delphi 2006 (Win32)
- Delphi 4
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7