TCPKeyBlockHook Keyboard Blocking Hook 1.5
DescriptionTCPKeyBlockHook is a Low Level Keyboard Hook which can be used as a Component or Directly as a DLL from. within your Delphi Projects. TCPKeyBlockHook can hook into the keyboard driver and capture any character or system key combination and also Block or Disable them from being processed. The Component encapsulates the procedures and functions within the separate DLL and uses Memory Mapped File (MMF) to send a custom message with the keyboard information to the calling application or process. You can use this Component and DLL to disable any or all Keyboard Keys.
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP.
- Ultra small DLL with almost no overhead or impact on system resources.
- Simple component with one Event passing all Key state and character information.
- Truly Global, System Wide Keyboard Hook on all running Applications.
- Disable Keyboard and Block Keyboard events from being processed by windows.
- Disable Windows System Keys e.g ALT+TAB, CTRL+ESC etc..
- Select any combination of Keys to Block or Disable.
- Event Returns converted ASCII characters for installed keyboard.
- Event Returns Extended Key names, Cursors, Function Keys etc..
- Event Returns the Repeatcount of any Keys pressed.
- Indication if Key Message was generated by a System Selection Menu.
- Indication if Key Message was generated by a KeyDown or KeyUp.
- Indication if Key Message was Injected via Win32 API call to keybd_event.
- Custom message can be set for communication with the DLL.
- Install as a Component or use Unit and Functions directly.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: C
- Price: $19
- Source price: $46
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 316 533kB
- Delphi 2005 (VCL)
- Delphi 2006 (Win32)
- Delphi 4
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7