RealThinClient SDK 6.56 2015.Q2
DescriptionRealThinClient SDK :Components for building stable HTTP(S) Clients, Servers, Routers, Proxies, Load Balancers and ISAPIs with Delphi - now with cross-platform support (Windows, Mac OSX and iOS) using FireMonkey.
RealThinClient SDK is a mature, rock-solid, flexible and powerful communications component set, currently in use by hundreds of developers world-wide in various web-based and rich client/server applications.
All RealThinClient components are stress-tested for the highest stability. By using non-blocking event-driven communication with a built-in thread-pooling mechanism, RealThinClient SDK can handle thousands of active connections by using a limited number of threads in a real multi-threaded environment (for example, 100 threads will be more than enough to handle several thousand active connections). Combined with reduced need for all important resources (CPU, Memory, Threads, Timers, Handles, etc), automatic handling of all communication-related objects, flexible remote functions (accept any structure for parameters and return any other structure as a result), automatic session handling (integrated time-out with variable life time) and a lot more, makes writing stable and fast Servers and Clients very easy with the RealThinClient SDK.
- Write Firewall-friendly Clients, Servers and ISAPI Extensions (Apache and MS IIS compatible)
- Write reliable HTTP-based Routers, Proxy Servers, reverse Proxy Servers and Load Balancers
- When you need strong SSL/TLS encryption, you can either use 3rd-Party Encryption components as plug-ins for the RTC SDK (for example: StreamSec Tools 2.1 = 99 €), or you can use built-in SSL support with RTC Clients and compile your RTC Server code into ISAPI DLLs to run on third-party Web Servers which have SSL support (for example MS IIS, Apache or Abyss)
- Debug ISAPI extensions using the RTC Web Server (full source code in Delphi included)
- Component-based and Modular Design allows you to add new remoting functionality into your existing Delphi applications and re-use existing code
- Make your Clients and/or Servers Multi-Threaded by setting a property (built-in thread-pooling)
- Enable Auto-Compression and built-in Encryption simply by setting a property
- Empower your "static" HTML pages by using the RTC Scripting Engine, building a bridge between your native Delphi code and your visual HTML presentation
- One Server-side code can be compiled to a Stand-alone Server and ISAPI Extension
- Flexible and very powerful RTC Remote Functions with integrated support for creating and maintaining Linked Objects, plus a fully customizable template-based Remote Functions Wizard.
- Integrated XML-RPC support: write functions in Delphi and make them remotely accessible to a 3rd-party through XML-RPC; Easily call remote functions published by a 3rd-party in XML-RPC format.
- Components and Demo Projects with full Source Code, ready for building cross-platform Applications with Delphi (Win32 with Delphi 6 - XE; Win32+Win64+MacOSX+iOS with RAD Studio / Delphi XE8) .
Get the FULL RealThinClient SDK release to remove all "Starter edition" limitations and start developing commercial Applications in minutes (automated electronic delivery).
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: C
- Size: 3 205 331kB
- Delphi 2007 (VCL)
- Delphi 2009
- Delphi 2010
- Delphi 7
- Delphi XE 2
- Delphi XE3
- Delphi XE4
- Delphi XE5
- Delphi XE6
- Delphi XE7
- Delphi XE8
- Delphi XE