By PostWareFreeware 08 Sep 2006
DescriptionA RowGrid features cells of variable length. The user uses the mouse to drag new cells into the grid or to resize them. The application itself is also allowed to change the grid.
- Customize visual appearance with the 'OnDrawRowCell' and 'OnDrawRowLine' events.
- ActiveX support which allows you to use the component in virtually any environment.
- 'VerticalRows' property which allows you to change the RowGrid orientation.
- Convenient set of RowCell events like: OnDrag, OnRemove, OnInsert, OnClear.
- Add information to a RowCell by assigning your own objects to the 'ObjectPtr' member.
- Help file as well as Delphi and C++ examples included. Start coding right away.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: FW
- Size: 1 201 312kB
- C++ Builder 2006
- C++ Builder 4
- C++ Builder 5
- C++ Builder 6
- Delphi 2005 (VCL)
- Delphi 2006 (Win32)
- Delphi 4
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7