Flash SlideShow Engine 1.4
By FeatherySoft11 Nov 2010
DescriptionFlash SlideShow Engine Delphi Edition - powerful component to create Flash animation like slide show with different transition and transformation effects.
Flash SlideShow Engine Delphi Edition includes the source code.
Flash SlideShow Engine features:
- supports the following image formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, EMF, WMF etc.;
- an existing animation movie (swf) can be used to creating another one;
- two sound types (MP3 format): common sound and background sound not stopping during slideshow pause. Volume and balance of the sound channels can be changed during playing (Pan);
- preloader and controller (navigation bar) are embedded, but you can use custom solutions too.
Transition and transformation effects:
- geometric effects: moving, rotation, scale, skew;
- color effects: fading and appearing with alpha, color changing, blurring, glowing, saturation, shadow moving;
- mask effect: mosaic, viscous liquid, shutters, zoom.
The "component" manages objects conventional named "SLIDES". That can be an image, text, metafile or even SWF. The slide "life" is described by Condition Actions in which can be set different transformations. Every Condition Action answers just for slide "appearing" or "fading". Also, slide can move over screen not fading or appear again after fading.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: SW
- Price: $299
- Size: 896 240kB
- Delphi 2005 (VCL)
- Delphi 2006 (Win32)
- Delphi 2007 (VCL)
- Delphi 2009
- Delphi 2010
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7
- Delphi XE