DescriptionATBinHex is a control that implements the quick file (stream) viewer. Only visible part of file (or stream) is loaded into viewer, so it's suitable to show files of unlimited size.
- Support for huge file sizes (of type Int64)
- Support for Unicode file names
- Support for multiple codepages: ANSI, OEM, EBCDIC, KOI8, ISO, Mac etc.
- Many service methods implemented: copying to Clipboard, printing, search etc.
There are 5 view modes available:
- Text: file is shown in text form
- Binary: file is shown in binary form (with fixed line length)
- Hex: file is shown in hex dump
- Unicode: Unicode contents of file is shown
- Unicode/Hex: combined Hex and Unicode modes
There is extended version of this component available, ATViewer, that can show files in such modes as RTF, Image, Multimedia, Internet and WLX Plugins.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: FW
- Size: 782 552kB
- C++ Builder 2010
- C++ Builder 2006
- C++ Builder 2007
- CBuilder 2009
- Delphi 2005 (VCL)
- Delphi 2006 (Win32)
- Delphi 2007 (VCL)
- Delphi 2009
- Delphi 2010
- Delphi 7