By PDJTools01 Oct 2007
DescriptionDo you want to make your application have WinXP or more professional UI designed themes? Now you can do it without writing a single line of code.
The PDJXPPack is components library includes over 31 components which have the look and feel of common Win XP components. Using these components will allow your application to have the look and feel of WinXP no matter which MS Windows OS you are using. These components allow you to set backgrounds using texture bitmaps, gradients, brushes and colors.
Property XPScheme: TXPScheme=xpBlue, xpSilver, xpGreen, xpAutomatic, xpOrange); If the user adjusts property XPScheme:=xpAutomatic then the components will be automatically changed to look like the selected theme in WinXP.
Almost all a components of PDJXPPack library is based on a native VCL components, have all features from regular Borland components with next general additional features:
- 31 components built-in 4 different themes
- Options to automatically recognize windows theme and change look of components
- Supports for automatically change of look similar to selected theme of Windows
- What you see (design-time) is what you get (run-time)
- Professional-UI-designed theme
- Supports to create non-rectangular controls
- DB-Aware components with theme’s support
- Without requiring any DLL or OCX.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: SW
- Price: $26.040000
- Source price: $26.040000
- Size: 517 924kB
- Delphi 2005 (VCL)
- Delphi 2006 (Win32)
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7
- Delphi 2007 (VCL)