Drawing Engine 2.00
DescriptionSweetDrawingEngine is a complete vectorial graphic library for Delphi that comes with full sources. It is fully OpenSource. You are now able to create complex and beautiful CAD-like interfaces to your application with the power of OOP and a native library for Delphi.
Basic functionality you will have:
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code.
- Modifying the drawed shapes.
- Support multi-layers, deleting, setting visibility of layer(s).
- Using all colors possible.
- Gradient support.
- Using different style of pens, different style of brushes on shapes.
- Creating text objects with any font installed in the system.
- Necessarily shape action related events published.
- Unlimited level undo/redo actions.
- Cutting, copying, pasting and deleting the shapes.
- Sendtoback, Bringtofront all or be a step.
- Ordering the shapes (SendToBack, BringToFront, etc.)
- Dragging and Scaling the shapes by mouse or code.
- Snapping the mouse point to grids or existed shape.
- Saving the drawing in XML format.
- Inserting bitmaps to the drawing.
- Locking/Unlocking Shape.
- Grouping and ungrouping the shapes.
- Packing shapes to use as library item.
- Zooming and panning, viewing the drawing in any scale.
- LayerManager control used to manage layers and shapes on drawing canvas as one in Macromedia FireWorks.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: FW
- Size: 1 054 679kB
- Delphi 2005 (VCL)
- Delphi 2006 (Win32)
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7