Author Homepage: http://www.resedit.net/
- Create and validate signatures over PDF, XML, and Office documents
- Manage X.509 certificates easily and transparently on all platforms
- Integrate swiftly to local, national, and international PKI environments
Total 1 product
Developer Tools > Project > Resources
By ResEdit.Freeware 01 Oct 2014
DescriptionResEdit is a resource editor for Windows programs. The original purpose was to help C++ developers to create resource scripts. Now it can also be used to modify any resource in PE files (exe, dll, ...) and compiled resource scripts (res files).
- Importing rc files generated by Microsoft Visual Studio resource editor.
- Supported formats : Resource Script (rc), Compiled Resource Script (res), Win32 Portable Executable (exe, dll).
- Format conversion in command-line mode.
- Advanced Dialog editor. All existing kind of Win32 controls are supported (Static text, Buttons, Edit controls, Pictures, ...).
- A basic picture editor to open and modify bitmaps, icons and cursors
- Possibility to include all sort of resources.
- Generation of C++ code for the Dialogs (code with CreateWindowEx) and Menus (CreateMenu, CreatePopupMenu...). However it is not possible to import C++ sources files.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo buffers
- Customizable layout : you can drag and drop panels to place it wherever you want.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 1 376kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7