Company Homepage: http://www.delphi-7.com
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 1 product
How to write your own progress bar in less than a minute v.1
By fdehell.Freeware + source 26 Jul 2010
DescriptionAll my files include code samples, full demo's and are free to use, grab the code, and start writing your own components, do not rely on any third party component, own your own and get rid of anyone else's copyright.
- Create your own Delphi progress bar in seconds: This very short tutorial shows you how to add a progress bar to any web browser programs you make in less than a minute. It is kept as short as possible, you can figure out most of the code just by looking at it.
- How to create your own splash screen in less than 3 minutes: This is a basic and very short tutorial for creating your own splash screen. Create your own splash screen in less than 3 minutes. Following this tutorial, you will learn to create a splash screen, that can be disabled by unchecking a checkbox on the mainform, it makes use of an Inifile to store the value and enable and disable the appearance of the Splashscreen. A quick and easy way to spice up your program.
- How to create a form in a form: Three easy examples of how to create a Form in a form, so that the second [and third, fourth etc] is inside the first form. It has an example of a form without a titlebar [bsNone], one with a form that is resizeable and moveable, plus one that is not resizeable and moveable.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 129kB