Company Homepage: http://www.zidsoft.com/
Webináře se zaměřením na Best practices, API, grafika a design, integrace, komponenty, knihovny, AI, Windows 11, Low Code, Android, iOS, Linux, Blockchain a další...
Total 1 product
By Zidsoft.20 Apr 2008
DescriptionCompareData is a native Windows cross-dbms application that allows you to visually compare and synchronize data between two SQL databases using ODBC drivers. You can retrieve some/all data for a table/view from two databases and compare the data visually to see differences highlighted on the screen. You can also compare data of two sql queries and dbms metadata.
- Compare data between two tables/views of the same or different names
- Compare columns having the same or different names and/or data types
- Compare data of two SQL queries
- Synchronize table data at row level, table level or group level
- Compare data of a group of tables/queries or all tables with one command
- Compare resultsets of any size.
- Compare dbms metadata for two tables or a group of tables including: columns, indices, primary key, foreign keys, triggers and table permissions
- Compare stored procedures/functions
- You can use any two comparable columns of two resultsets as the comparison key
- Free, license is not required for comparing table/view data. New evaluation period is started with each new release.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $295
- Size: 11 151kB
Platforms: Vista, W2K, W2K3, XP,