Company Homepage: http://www.alarit.com
Total 1 product
AlarIT Virtual Serial Driver v.2.0
By AlarIT Inc..10 Dec 2004
DescriptionAlarIT Virtual Serial Driver is appointed for emulation of one, two or more (up to 200) serial streams. Hardware devices are not necessary. This product is based on Windows XP DDK and doesn't require using devices of other manufacturers. The whole product is created with the help of Microsoft tooling.
AlarIT Virtual Serial Driver realizes full emulation of Serial Port functions, connected with each other with the help of NULL-MODEM or full cable, including DTR, CTS, DSR, RTS. AlarIT Virtual Serial Driver can be interesting for software (for Windows Platforms) developers, who use external devices connected with computer by serial port. Also, it will be interesting for developers of the products appointed for connection of two or more computers through serial ports.
Feature list for our product AVSD 2.0:
- Based on Microsoft Windows XP DDK, (3d parts development products not used);
- Register Windows Device Name: DeviceSerialX;
- Register Dos Device Name: DosDevicesCOMX;
- Register SERIALCOMM Name: COMX;
- Baud rate emulation up to 115200;
- Hot Plug-n-Play emulation;
- Hardware Flow Control Emulation;
- Hardware SERIAL EVENTS emulation: RXCHAR, RXFLAG, TXEMPTY, CTS, DSR, RLSD, BREAK, ERR, RING, PERR, RX80FULL, EVENT1, EVENT2;
- Null-modem emulation;
- Up to 200 serial ports emulation.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $119
- Size: 451kB
Platforms: W2K, XP,
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk