By SoftwareMage25 Jan 2007
DescriptionHotKey Manager is a Windows application for shortcuts creation and customisation. HotKey Manager assumes all your repetitive work on the computer. With the help of this program you can greatly speed up your rate of work. Pressing hot keys you can paste frequently used text, launch applications, open folders, favourite web-pages, dial-up connections, quickly change sound volumes.
Combining buttons you can provide such types of actions as:
- Execute any installed application
- Open directory on your PC
- Paste some predefined text or type it into a field
- Make some window manipulations like close, change window size, change windows order or start screensaver
- Automatically control the volume
- Make use of CD Tray and control its actions as well as playing of the CD contents
- Perform system actions such as Taskbar control, opening web browser or mail client
- Execute power actions of your PC, like shut down, log off or restart
- Execute own plug-ins
- Assignkey sequences for actions
- Create your own plugins (plugin example with sources included).
- Multilingual interface with opened format. It allows making your own application translation.
- Possibility to create and use different profiles.
HotKey Manager is a must for your performance optimisation because:
- stop making the unnecessary movements with the mouse over and over again
- control the sound without switching off or minimizing your favourite games or business window
- without difficulty type the same text time and again only pressing two or more buttons
- manage and fully control the playing process of CD tracks
- open your favourite web pages without searching it in the web pages bookmarks
- aunch the application on key press
- fasten your work
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: SW
- Price: $14.990000
- Size: 1 439 613kB
- Windows XP